Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 26 17 8:13 PM

Tags : : , , ,

ATLANTIS RISING will have its world premiere, this coming Sunday, January 29 (9PM EST/8PM CST) on the National Geographic Channel in the United States.

ATLANTIS RISING follows executive producer and Oscar-winning legend James Cameron; three-time Emmy-winning filmmaker Simcha Jacobovici; and a group of archaeologists, scientists and historians as they set out to unravel the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis.

Check out the trailer:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Dizzer

cameronite

#3 [url]

Jan 31 17 2:38 AM

I very much enjoyed all the documentaries that Jim Cameron did with Mr Simcha Jacobovici, so it tears me that I cannot see the show because I'm not living in the States. I'm sure it was terrific, because their documentaries are very immersive, and I;m sure it stems from the fact that all those behind these projects have real passion for it, the ones in front and behind the camera

Wolfie's fine honey, wolfie's just fine...where are you

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

The Terminator/T2 Fanatic

#4 [url]

Feb 1 17 1:13 AM

I also very much enjoyed those, and I always recommend them to a lot of people, who always praise them after seeing them as well

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DawsonSully

cameronite

#7 [url]

Feb 8 17 4:10 AM

Im also not in the States so I have to wait for the DVD release, but I also enjoyed all the other ones with Simcha a whole lot

Titanic - movie so big only James Cameron could top it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help