Remove this ad

Buckethead

cameronite

#61 [url]

Jun 18 17 10:14 PM

Thats all great news then, did you some press screening?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Buckethead

cameronite

#64 [url]

Jun 23 17 1:43 AM

DavidWebb wrote:
Robert is great! Had a nice chat with him. Expect something T2 rock'n'roll related from Robert online soon.

Thats great! Wish I could meet him one day, would love to have a Q&A with him and Billy Zane, my two wishes for the site

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jul 5 17 11:29 PM

Saw T2 3D again in IMAX this morning. THis is just awesome looking. Fantastic, can't wait to see you guys opinions on this fresh new take on the classic film! Throw all your DVDs and Blu-rays away.

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#67 [url]

Jul 8 17 12:19 AM

DavidWebb wrote:
Saw T2 3D again in IMAX this morning. THis is just awesome looking. Fantastic, can't wait to see you guys opinions on this fresh new take on the classic film! Throw all your DVDs and Blu-rays away.

Oh man, thats killing me! nearly two months away

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DawsonSully

cameronite

#70 [url]

That endo arm is sweet, I wanted to get one from Zavvi but like you said, its already sold out even without a release date! And apparently there are news circulating that the 3D version will not be sold in the US. What the hell lionsgate????

Quote    Reply   

#72 [url]

So is this official? Is there going to be absolutely no release of the 3D version whatsoever? Quite surprising. No wonder the Zavvi releases had already been sold out. It IS a very questionable move however, or perhaps did the sales of the 3D television sets dropped so drastically that there is no market for 3D blurays in the States anymore? Perhaps this is why most 3D releases in US seem to be limited edition

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Yes apparently no 3D for the USA. Maybe Lionsgate thought StudioCanal licence fee was too costly, or maybe their contract allows for 2D without additional licensing fee, but 3D comes at a price they didn't want to pay.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help