Remove this ad

Buckethead

cameronite

The Terminator/T2 Fanatic

#41 [url]

Mar 10 17 7:13 PM

Yeah, I saw it picked up here and there recently, well I guess when we're gonna reach the summer, the promotion will really step up, and I hope theyll release it all over Europe too, theyre more celebratory of the classics over there

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

LV426

cameronite

#42 [url]

Mar 15 17 5:29 AM

the whole promotion thing is ass backwards. the action figures are almost out, the soundtrack comes out next month but the movie comes out in more than six. not to mention the flipped letter A. If its Studio Canal, they need to rethink the marketing campaign while theres still time

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#43 [url]

Mar 26 17 8:52 AM

its silent again, so nothing really got picked up. We're still few months away so who knows

Titanic - movie so big only James Cameron could top it

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#44 [url]

Apr 7 17 4:20 PM

Neca is releasing more figures under the Terminator 2 JD 3D title, so far Neca does the best job in promoting it, but then again, as you said, we're still pretty far away from the release date

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#45 [url]

Apr 28 17 3:18 PM

Some more merch is announced more neca figures and the trading cards look pretty damn cool but expensive

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#47 [url]

Apr 30 17 5:39 PM

No, theyre just not released yet. They will be in late July according to their facebook page

Quote    Reply   

SciFiGuyII

******* Cameronite

#49 [url]

May 5 17 4:01 PM

WOW! Finally! This is so awesome! and I like those subtle digital alterations. FInally the ball is rollin! :D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DawsonSully

cameronite

#50 [url]

May 5 17 5:14 PM

wow, that was unexpected especially since it wasnt announced. From what Ive read it leaked so they released it officially. Really diggin the trailer, and it got me pumped up again!

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#51 [url]

May 6 17 4:20 PM

I think its awesome too, it really , really got me going as far as anticipation and excitement. Im gonna have a blast seeing it in theaters, but what Im awaiting most is the 3D bluray so I can keep watching it at home. Good job on the trailer, and finally some serious buzz about it

Quote    Reply   

LV426

cameronite

#53 [url]

May 7 17 8:26 PM

Not sure about the new color timing but well see. im cool with the digital corrections, its all just fixing technical goofs so you know. as far the trading cards go, they really need to start hiring hardcore fans of the franchise to do those things. check out their facebook page and their sketch cards, they have an icon of T3 endo on them

Quote    Reply   

Dizzer

cameronite

#56 [url]

May 9 17 3:28 AM

I enjoyed the trailer despite its rather amateurish looking font. I think it was well cut and well put together, and it surely brought the excitement in. On the subject of the new color timing, I think we should just wait for the movie. Titanic also had a color correction, which I suspect is similar to that of T2, but perhaps on T2 it's possibly slightly more noticeable since T2 was shot in the early 90s, when an orange tint had been dominating the day scenes

Wolfie's fine honey, wolfie's just fine...where are you

Quote    Reply   

klasodeth

cameronite

Top Contributor

#57 [url]

May 9 17 10:07 PM

I wonder how many of the shots were final in the trailer? Doing some additional comparison between the Skynet edition Blu-ray and the trailer, the color adjustments seem all over the place. The endoskeleton shot seems much more blue in the trailer than on the Blu-ray, but on the other hand the battlefield shot in the trailer has more vibrant explosions than the Blu-ray. At least the variations seem to rule out a uniform tinting of the picture. Of course, one issue is that previous home video transfers aren't necessarily color-accurate to the theatrical version. Over 25 years of VHS, DVD, and early Blu-ray releases can really skew a person's perception of what a movie is actually supposed to look like.

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#58 [url]

May 10 17 3:43 AM

Adam Greenberg is involved so you cant go wrong ;)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help