Remove this ad

Buckethead

cameronite

#61 [url]

Apr 8 17 3:02 PM

Argh! Too bad, any chance that if it becomes a really good seller itll be released in English sooner, if not in US then perhaps in UK or Australia ?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

Apr 9 17 7:51 AM

I think an english version will be released in all those countries at the same time. So far sales seems good, we're either #1 or #2 in the director's section in amazon.

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Jun 3 17 7:56 AM

Hey guys, sales still going strong! I will be hosting a series of one-shot Cameron past film showings in cinemas this fall with some debate after. More as it comes!

Quote    Reply   

LV426

cameronite

#64 [url]

Jun 8 17 10:19 PM

good to hear, it may help with the international release. one question tho, so much has been written about aliens, which angle did you take while writing about it? the usual making of, british crew problems thing or ? howd you approach it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#66 [url]

Jun 12 17 5:12 PM

THX for Aliens, as the whole book, I dived into the early shoots problems and how Cameron & Hurd were able to level them until it was smooth sailin'. Also explored is how everybody thought it would fail and how amazing the film is. I saw it on release week in NY in 70mm twice at Loews, (I did the travel just for this historic moment) so I was able to describe audiences reactions, how with this film, Alien becomes a franchise, and more. Basically my book will get you to rewatch all the movies with news eyes. That's what every reader does.

Each film as about the same lenght of pages in the book. However do not expect retold tales from the making of. I avoided on purpose most of those, and constructed a storyline for each film making that only in slight bits relates to the making of. Basically, it's like reading a novel of James Cameron life of work, so it's really a rollercoaster ride with Cameron as the crazy hero.

Last Edited By: DavidWebb Jun 12 17 5:16 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#67 [url]

Jun 18 17 10:04 PM

This honestly seems very interesting, I really hope and English languaged version will come out as soon as possible, but I know it wouldve been best if it was out around Avatar II release

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help