Remove this ad

Reader

cameronite

Terminator/T2 fanatic

Lead

May 8 14 3:45 AM

Tags : :

I collect all the original 1991 merchandise from T2. Im far from done, but I have almost all of the Kenner stuff, the board game, Pepsi cups, knife, stickers, trading cards etc. Just wanted to ask if any of you are collectors like me

Right now Im hunting for Kenner's bio flesh regenerator and Paint by numbers in a reasonable price. Those two are either hard to find or way too pricey for me
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Buckethead

cameronite

The Terminator/T2 Fanatic

#1 [url]

May 8 14 3:55 AM

Re: Any T2 merch collectors out there?

I "slowly" collect that stuff as well. I have the trading cards in the original T2 binder and...thats it for the merch so far, unless you count paper merch, then I have the Marvel original 4 issue comic, novelization, T2 magazine, Making of book and Screenplay

Quote    Reply   

Reader

cameronite

#2 [url]

May 8 14 4:11 AM

What about the video games? I managed to get them all, I like packaging of the GameBoy game especially. The sleek steel T2 logo looks great

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#3 [url]

May 8 14 4:13 AM

I still have yet to get them, but I love the teaser trailer image of Arnie used in the early merch alltogether. Great image (the split face), and with a big dose of nostalgic value fir me as well

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#4 [url]

May 9 14 1:30 AM

Guys over at ArnoldFans have amazing collections. I wish I had the dough to get all this

Titanic - movie so big only James Cameron could top it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ScifiGuy

cameronite

#5 [url]

May 10 14 3:28 PM

DawsonSully wrote:
Guys over at ArnoldFans have amazing collections. I wish I had the dough to get all this

I know, me too :/

Quote    Reply   

Reader

cameronite

#6 [url]

May 15 14 4:07 AM

They have some pretty rare stuff. Impel's original 1991 binder and the Crayon By Number set are hard to find for reasonable price

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#7 [url]

May 18 14 7:57 PM

Yeah, I got lucky with Impels collectors album, this things really hard to find. Once I saw it, bam, bought it right away for next to nothing

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#8 [url]

Jan 14 17 5:03 AM

Since then I amassed a massive T2 collection, anything from the watch to crayon by numbers, and every magazine from 1991 with T2 in it, found some incredible rare interviews with Jim especially

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help