I like the idea of Interstellar, Tenet and Oppenheimer being ... - Reddit

Oppenheimer was way better than interstellar. It was a pretty movie but really cheesy with poor plot.

I like the idea of Interstellar, Tenet and Oppenheimer being ... - Reddit

Personally, I like the notion of Tenet being a middle chapter, it does kinda fit the whole nature of Temporal Pincer Movements in a sense too ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Has anyone here seeing Oppenheimer because they liked the work ...

I feel like a cult favorite like tenet (believe me I love this movie) says a lot about a director, but you also have to recognize the skills to ...

Oppenheimer-Tenet-Inception-Interstellar all connected… prolly wrong

In the Bhagavad-Gita Vishnu is like it says trying to persuade Arjuna to fulfill his duty as a warrior and lead his troops to victory. Arjuna ...

Oppenheimer is definitely going to be a prequel, right? : r/tenet

... love to hear some thoughts on Interstellar already being a soft sequel. This might get a little “Pixar theory” but, since the events of Tenet ...

Oppenheimer Linking Beautifully To TENET Through Its Score And ...

Interstellar kinda completes the journey via having the future spoken of in Tenet come true. And the great irony is that the end of Earth ...

Unpopular opinion but Oppenheimer > Interstellar : r/ChristopherNolan

I mean as far as critical reviews that wouldn't be unpopular at all but for the time being interstellar is still my favorite Nolan movie. I ...

I don't get why people are always saying that interstellar is the best ...

I think they're overrating the movie to be honest. And the ost they always talk about the ost it's good but Oppenheimer is way better. I'm I ...

Interstellar fans, what's did you think of Tenet? No spoilers - Reddit

I like the visuals, score, cast but the plot is kinda meh for me, didn't also seem to have as much character development as other Nolan movies, ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024