Issues with LV-426 : r/LV426 - Reddit

My theory is the derelict was a stealth bomber. The ship was a weapon meant to deploy bioweapon agents into an enemy's biosphere and then just ...

How many aliens had infested the base on LV-426 in Aliens? - Reddit

Wonder how the aliens decide who should be killed and who becomes a host (or is eaten)?. Intruders who are clear threats are attacked (like the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

My theory about Derelict on LV-426 : r/LV426 - Reddit

So, here's my theory about what exactly happened with crashed derelict on planet LV-426. So, from movie Prometheus(2012) we know that in the ...

Why did Weyland-Yutani not investigate LV425 sooner? - Reddit

I obviously meant LV426. They went to all that effort and money into colonising "a rock", yet didn't bother to investigate whatever it was that ...

Question about Alien : r/LV426 - Reddit

In any case, Weyland-Yutani seems to be genuinely ignorant of the presence of an alien spacecraft on LV-426 until Ripley's lifeboat is ...

Three questions from an Alien fan (about LV426 and the colony)

Ripley was missing in space for 57 years, not traveling from LV426 to Earth. They say she shot right through the core systems (Earth). The trip ...

"We lost contact with the colony on LV-426." : r/LV426 - Reddit

This suddenly bugged me. The colony takeover didn't take place overnight and there were even last stand fights and barricades placed.

How did the aliens managed to reproduce quietly and so quickly on ...

LV-426 was definitely not a quiet infestation in the novel. It was the result of WeyYu being WeyYu, unfortunately.

Why building a colony on LV 426? : r/LV426 - Reddit

Majority of the content is canon with some minor problems that can be explained away as myth or heresay. But everything is up in the air ...

The Company makes a lot of questionable decisions in Aliens - Reddit

1 . Why did Burke insist on Ripley joining the mission to LV426? According to Burke he read Ripley's psych evaluation and he insists on Ripley ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024