Remove this ad

Buckethead

cameronite

#21 [url]

May 8 12 12:59 AM

Re: Avatar Theme Park is coming!!

Hmm, I thought by now it would have been finished already. I wonder if the projects still on

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 12 12 5:29 AM

Buckethead wrote:
Hmm, I thought by now it would have been finished already. I wonder if the projects still on

From the original article:
[quote]...And with construction set to start in 2013...

Also, here's an article from March where the CEO of Disney says that they're planning to open Avatar Land sometime in 2015.

It's going to take a while.

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#24 [url]

May 12 12 3:00 PM

klasodeth wrote:
Buckethead wrote:

From the original article:
[quote]...And with construction set to start in 2013...

Also, here's an article from March where the CEO of Disney says that they're planning to open Avatar Land sometime in 2015.

It's going to take a while.

Ah, thats right. Its probably gonna be a huge undertaking if it takes so many years

Quote    Reply   

Reader

cameronite

#27 [url]

Oct 17 13 10:53 PM

On that youtube video you can see the POV of the chopper flight. That bit looks pretty damn cool. I wonder how they will pull this off.

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#28 [url]

Oct 18 13 4:39 PM

The footage does look cool. Will it be indoors though?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Oct 21 13 6:09 PM

Interesting. It's good to see the project moving forward and having Cameron directly involved. T2 3D was quite different from other attractions, I'm sure the Disney team and Cameron will come out with something very unique as well

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#30 [url]

Oct 21 13 10:31 PM

To be honest I doubt Ill get a chance to travel to Disneyland anytime soon. I still never even got a chance to see T2 3D, but its great that another one of Jim's movies will make a big attraction for many years to come. I wonder if all those fans who got depressed that theyll never see Pandora will come in hoards

Quote    Reply   

DawsonSully

cameronite

#33 [url]

Jun 9 17 1:13 AM

I know it looks awesome, if I only had enough dough to get there. Im sure it looks even more impressive in person, and finally those Avatar fans who had depression because they would never see Pandora have a chance to go there :)

Quote    Reply   

Buckethead

cameronite

#35 [url]

Jun 23 17 1:47 AM

Im already making some very general plans, or at least form intentions to visit Pandora next year

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help