Issue with sorting new posts by number of replies - Arduino Forum

I get the list sorted in descending orders by the number of replies and the caret points up. Posts which attracts lots of replies are probably ...

Posts not displayed in corect order - Arduino Forum

I have noticed a few times that when I have posted a first reply to a question, and seen it as post 2 / 2. That when I come back to the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Unread Posts still not working for me - Arduino Forum

Before the "upgrade" my habit was to look at Unread Posts sorted by the number of replies so I could look for unanswered questions. I can't ...

New posting - frequent responses - Arduino Forum

It seems like there must be a way to guide new posts more efficiently. So many new posts (some by new members, some by residents who don't ...

Incorrect initial order when user sorts topic list - bug - Discourse Meta

The user can choose to sort lists of topics by: Number of replies; Number of views; Timestamp of latest activity. The criterion by which to sort ...

[SOLVED] Recent personal forum posts and topics you started.

Here's how you can find your previous posts: Hover the mouse pointer over your avatar in the top right corner of any arduino.cc page. Click " ...

You have exceeded the number of posts you can make in a 1

I'm trying to remember to use "Reply" instead of typing in the "Quick Reply" box since "Reply" will cause the error before there's any text to ...

No notification of post replies, etc.. - #121 by system - Arduino Forum

I just got notification of a post, the first post in a new thread I have had nothing to do with (again) which is bad enough, but it's i the ...

No notification of post replies, etc.. - Arduino Forum

I have stopped visiting the forum almost entirely. I've gone from checking for new posts 4-5 times a day to dropping in every 4-5 days and ...

Sort order when forum is searched for postings on a particular topic

If a search is carried out on a particular topic here, there doesn't seem to be any logic to the sequence in which relevant posts are sorted.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024